Data & Findings
This webpage contains links to data and findings produced by IR&DS as well as links to other data resources of general interest to the Stanford community. This webpage is continually updated and not all findings are publicly accessible. To inquire about access permissions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For legacy and additional content, please go to the Other Data Resources section.
Senior Exit Survey
Key findings from the Senior Exit survey, including student satisfaction with their undergraduate education and quality of campus life, and curricular and extra-curricular activity participationView the Senior Exit survey on Tableau
- Budget Plan: Annual report on the university's Consolidated Budget for Operations, Capital Plan and Capital Budget, and budgets at the various units
- Stanford Facts: Comprehensive annual report containing current and historical information about Stanford's people, programs, and operations
- Common Data Set: View Stanford's annual CDS survey by year
- Consumer Information: Collection of links to helpful information on a variety of subjects for prospective and current students
- Accreditation: Stanford is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
- Senior Exit Survey (Internal Access Only): Findings from the Senior Survey, administered to all graduating Stanford undergraduates [Stanford only, limited access]
- Survey of New Students (Internal Access Only): Findings from the Survey of New Students, taken by incoming Stanford freshmen [Stanford only, limited access]
- Ph.D. Exit Survey (Internal Access Only): Findings from the Ph.D. Exit Survey , administered to all graduating Stanford Ph.D. students [Stanford only, limited access]
- Incoming Interests and Undergrad Degree Trends (Internal Access Only): Website with interactive findings from an ongoing study on longitudinal trends in the interests of incoming Stanford students and the degree fields of Stanford graduates. [Stanford only, limited access]
- PhD Alumni Employment: Results of a major study of PhD alumni employment outcomes. [Oct. 2015]
- Data stewardship 'maps': Quick-reference guides to Stanford’s faculty, staff, degrees, calendars, and more.
- Data Governance Center: Stanford’s data dictionary. [Stanford only]
Stanford University is committed to providing an online environment that is accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities. If you cannot access this content or use any features on this site, please contact email@example.com to obtain alternate formats.
You may submit feedback regarding the content on this page through the feedback form.