Key University Metrics is an annual compilation of data about Stanford University's people and activities, produced by IR&DS in collaboration with the CFO's office (as well as many others on campus). Key University Metrics 2015-16 was released in January 2016. Contents include:
- Student admission, enrollment, and degrees
- Undergraduate and graduate financial aid
- Faculty, teaching staff, and non-teaching staff
- Rankings and awards
- Financial statement of activities, balance sheet, and endowment
- Research and technology licensing
- ...and more.
Many of the metrics compiled in this quick reference are also available via other sources. Please see Data definitions, below, for sources and other supporting information.